Wednesday, February 10, 2010

oh please please please please



So I just submitted my application request to a receive a scholarship so that I may attend the Wine Bloggers' Conference in Walla Walla, Washington in June. I've been wanting to go since I first heard about it, but with school and upcoming moving costs I won't be able to afford it without help. So please send out an extra happy thought for me into the general universe ... maybe if enough are circulated, the WBC staff won't be able to ignore them :). 
And if you're a fellow wine blogger, please show your support for my cause to the WBC staff, if you're able to. I really want to meet you, but I won't be able to if I can't afford to go. Thanks to all of you for reading, and I really hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you can go!!! If I had loads of money I would totally sponsor you. Walla Walla is absolutely beautiful and wonderful and there SO many incredible wineries out there. Even though it's a 4-5 hour drive for me, I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of most of the distribution centers for those wineries...and they have tasting rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stevie! I've always wanted to go up there. Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete