Thursday, March 11, 2010
two years and many mimosas later .... :)
Right now it's 8am and I'm in bed getting ready for what should (hopefully) be a fabulous day. Why? Because today is my two-year anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend, Julien, that's why! Right now he's lying next to me, snoring a bit, but with luck he'll be up soon and we can get started on our day of love. Here's the agenda for today (with a blog entry to follow, seeing as there will be much wine involved):
1. A surprise breakfast in bed, complete with mimosas, for my wonderful man. Will probably get up and start making it as soon as this blog entry is finished.
2. A nice long walk on the beach in Carmel. Luckily it is a gorgeous day outside, sunny skies with just the slightest breeze.
3. A bit of wine tasting in downtown Carmel.
4. Dinner at Cantinetta Luca, a wonderful Italian restaurant in downdown Carmel. My boyfriend's dad is the sommelier there, and he promised to take really good care of us tonight. Can we say hello to really really good wines??? He also promised to show us some good grappa too.
5. Going to a performance of Anything Goes at the MPC Theatre in Monterey. Our friend Armie is in the ensemble, and it looks like a fun musical!
6. Ahem ... well ... the rest is a secret ;).
Well, I should get up and get breakfast started. I'll let all of you know later how the day goes! Oh, and on another note, I've been accepted into San Diego State University for Journalism! It was my first choice school and I'm sooo excited. It's a seriously impacted major at that school because the program is said to be THAT good. So all you So-Cal types better get ready, because I'm coming to you!
Posted by Jainomo at 8:25 AM